https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

बुधवार, ५ एप्रिल, २०१७

I AM NOT ATHEIST, BUT...

I AM NOT ATHEIST, BUT...

(1) I am not atheist, but my mind has remained confused between three conflicting terms viz. God, Nature and Destiny or fate. This confusion stands stubborn from my childhood to my current old age of 60 years even after injecting all round knowledge in my brain. 

(2) I again came across three more conflicting terms while studying law during the course of my three years post graduate LL.B. course and thereafter in the course of practicing law as an advocate viz. Law, Facts and Circumstances. I am not still able to come to  logical conclusion as to who is law giver, whether God, Nature, Destiny or artificial authority voluntarily created by national human groups called State? Again this highest importance to law is based on assumption that law is supreme over facts and circumstances. But is it really so? 

(3) When I take law as supreme with aforesaid assumption, I put law within domain of God by assuming and believing  God as almighty and supreme commander of law. This assumption and belief leads me further to put facts within domain of Nature and circumstances within domain of Destiny. This leads me to conclusion that God is superior to Nature and Destiny. But when I study and analyse worldly affairs around me, I find that most obedient devotees of God and most honest  followers of law suffer most with all humiliation and pain. This horrible justice comes to such devotees of God and followers of law by bombardment of horrible facts by Nature and/or horrible circumstances by Destiny upon such God devotees and law followers. This horrible justice leads to frustrating conclusion that Nature and Destiny are superior to God and their facts and circumstances are superior to law. This again creates a confusion with paradox that although law is within domain of God, justice is within domain of Nature and Destiny. Oh! I am sorry to state that I am confused within net of aforesaid confusing terms or concepts and I really want to get out of this confusion with clarity of mind. Can anybody give logically convincing  explanation clearing all this confusion, which I hope may be troubling  other human minds too? -Adv.B.S.More

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा