https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

गुरुवार, १३ एप्रिल, २०१७

*LET ME REMAIN AWAY FROM FOOLS*

*LET ME REMAIN AWAY FROM FOOLS*

There are so many nonsense, defamatory posts moving in social media like face book, whatsapp etc. that if I start taking notice of all of them for my legal action against them, I will not be able to live in this world with peace even for one day. So I keep on moving by neglecting such fools. I have started neglecting even some foolish copy masters who copy my posts by deleting my name as their original author and writing their own names below. They even do not read and understand what is written within, but they just copy under foolish temptation. I just ignore such fools leaving  them at their own fate. I believe in wisdom of readers. The educating of people about science and law is my spiritual duty. I write my own thoughtful posts from academic point of view within my own limitation and that is all! 🙏 *Adv.B.S.More*

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा