https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

गुरुवार, १३ एप्रिल, २०१७

*MY IDIOCY*

*MY IDIOCY*

(1) When world chooses to go with corruption with positive mind , I remain negative with such world.

(2) If my hatred against corruption does not permit me to participate in competition whose result is fixed by corruption, I have no right to get jealous about those who succeed with their material progress by taking part in such competition. But I have right to love my comfort in my material backwardness and also right to hate and criticize corruption. 

(3) Let world call me negative or idiot, I shall never accept foolishness of fighting against world habitual with corruption and obsessive in sensing positivity within corruption. *Adv.B.S.More*

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा