https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

बुधवार, १२ एप्रिल, २०१७

EXPERIMENT FOR SHIFTING FROM HEAVY WEIGHT TO LIGHT WEIGHT!

EXPERIMENT FOR SHIFTING FROM HEAVY WEIGHT TO LIGHT WEIGHT!

(1) The earth planet is heavy in weight, but space around earth is light in weight. The earth gravity is pulling because earth planet is heavy in weight. The climbing of ladder of success is difficult because of heavy weight world and pulling world. The corruption is heavy and so it is pulling. In fact all that is heavy is stressful.

(2) If anybody wants to succeed over pulling world, one has to become light weight both in body and mind. The law also cannot succeed over the heavy load of heavy corruption unless it chooses to become light in weight and flexible in motion.

(3) I suffered a lot from pulling gravity of heavy instincts and their heavy attachments. Ultimately, I found that hell is within me, within my heavy body and my heavy mind. I must win, I must win! So I started experiment with myself instead of blaming heavy world around me.

(4) I left my heavy physical exercise and opted for light physical exercise of just 5 to 10 minutes after getting up from my regular sleep. I myself named that physical exercise as physical yoga without going to any yoga classes. It is actually the light physical movements of heavy body in yoga style for boosting body flexibility. 

(5) Then came the turn of my mentally confused spiritualism. I left all my heavy spiritual exercises jumping from one religion to another religion in the midst of zigzag truth of zigzag science and chose to perform light spiritual exercise of just few seconds in a day by developing Nature and God mixing formula for avoiding conflict between material science and spiritual religion within my mind. I started same mixture formula and technique of getting light weight in bathroom by opting for light wash and light bath. I had been unnecessarily heavy in my bathroom routine  and said habit had been pulling me down for many years. 

(6) Oh, what a wonderful experiment of becoming light weight in both body and mind and its pleasant experience of feeling good! Will you try? -Adv.B.S.More

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा