https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

शुक्रवार, ७ एप्रिल, २०१७

MY HOBBY OF READING AND WRITING!

MY HOBBY OF READING AND WRITING!

I have read many books touching different subjects of science, religion, economics, politics, law etc. etc. But frankly speaking, I have read them just superficially, because I do not like to wear spect of any writer or cloth of any philosoper on myself.

I can guess what is inside book just by turning its pages. No need to read book in depth. That maturity comes to a lawyer after some years of wide reading and experience. I think independently. For example, I like Dr. B. R. Ambedkar as guide and philosopher, but I am not a blind follower of Ambedkarism. Each one should develop his own philosophy. I do that.🙏 -Adv.B.S.More

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा