https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

बुधवार, १५ जुलै, २०२०

HOPE MY DREAM COME TRUE!

GETTING BORED BY PASSING TIME  WITHOUT WORTH BUT I STILL HOPE MY DREAM COME TRUE!

Lockdown or unlock makes no difference to me as I know even after unlock and Mumbai's local trains restart running what I am going to do is using of just one to two percent of my knowledge and expertise and earning of meagre income from that small work which I am forced to earn for keeping my small family survived. It is a tragedy that after having top knowledge of world, I am at the bottom line of the world struggling just for survival at the age of 64 years! So no fear for corona death and no enthusiasm for unlock at least for me. If world does not bother about my valuable knowledge, why should I bother about world and start free teaching class for world making my valuable knowledge further cheap? I am getting bored by passing time without worth but I still hope my dream come true!

-Adv.B.S.More©16.7.2020

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा