https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61559396367821&mibextid=ZbWKwL

रविवार, १६ जून, २०२४

PERSPECTIVES IN RELATION TO GOD AND NATURE CANNOT BE THE SAME!

PERSPECTIVES IN RELATION TO GOD AND NATURE CANNOT BE THE SAME!

The perspective is basic foundation of your attitude and interaction with world. My perspective to look at Nature as God was wrong. This wrong perspective made me emotional even with selfish commercial world instead of being professional with such world. It was like treating product as producer or simply creation as creator. 

But again the issue is that I cannot be purely logical/intellectual/professional with products of producer separating them from their producer completely. How can I be emotionless with them even if they cannot take place of producer? I always feel like giving them some respect because they are after all created by their great producer. If I take away my emotion from such products it would be not only disrespect to such products but also some disrespect to God as their producer. This is the reason why I bow down with two folded hands before food kept before me for eating as my gesture of religious gratitude toward God as creator and donor of food to me for my living. But once I become emotional or spiritual like this towards my food it creates problem of treating that food itself as God. The food needs to be treated and eaten in the scientific and professional way and not in any spiritual way.

This problem is nothing but problem of my perspective. The perspective towards Nature (produce of God) cannot be the same as the perspective towards God (producer or creator of Nature). How can outside commercial relationship be the same as close personal family relationship? The God as creator of Nature can be treated as the family itself and God's creation or produce namely Nature can be treated as commercial world full of selfishness. 

But as you cannot remain purely emotional with your family, you cannot remain purely spiritual with God. The relationship with family is mixed namely emotional -cum-intellectual & likewise the relationship with God is mixed namely spiritual-cum-material or religious-cum-scientific. But once you deal with Nature or outside commercial world in such mixed relationship you come in trouble simply because partial spiritual way of dealing with Nature or partial emotional way of dealing with commercial world takes you away from science or commercial selfishness and you land in serious trouble. You getting emotional even little with selfish commercial world is misused by such world for its own advantage or profit by putting you at serious loss simply because of you getting emotional instead of remaining professional with selfish commercial world. 

So change your perspective in relation to God & Nature and in relation to your own family and outside selfish commercial world.

-©Adv.B.S.More, 17.6.2024

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा